We will be looking for language assistants for our season 2018, interviews will be held from the middle of january until the middle of february. If you are curious about alternative language teaching methods and if you love working with kids and teenagers, then please get in touch with us.
We are also looking for outdoor instructors to join our Englishcamp team. Send us an email if you have experience in outdoor education and if you have a climbing and a mountaineering qualification.
If you are interessted to apply for a position as a language assistant please send in your application: our Sprachcamp Allgäu application form,
your current CV and a picture of you.
For our season 2018
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
What we are looking for:
- your first language is English
- you like working with kids
- you are outgoing and full of energy to manage a long day at camp
- you enjoy working in a team and you are confident to run small groups of kids (with the support and help or our qualified instructors)
- you are open to new ideas and different ways of teaching English in an outdoor setting
What we offer:
- experience in a unique setting – this camp is really special. We work with small groups and you get the opportunity to learn about our special methods of outdoor education and language aquisition.
- You never run activities by yourself but you get to work alongside our experienced instructors.
- You get to run some sessions on something that you enjoy (theatre, musical, poetry, rugby) with support of our instructors.
The camps are in close proximity to Memmingen airport (Ryan Air via London Stansted)
You will find more information about this job in our pdf-file.
If you are interested send your cv, a picture of you and the application form to: ed.ue1537328750aglla1537328750-pmac1537328750hcarp1537328750s@ofn1537328750i1537328750